Air Duct Cleaning Sanitizer
Most people do not know what is in the dust of the average home. Frankly, they do not want to know that the dust is more than dirt and random hairs. Dust in the home, including the air ducts, likely contains the following ingredients:
- Insect parts and insect feces
- Dust mites and dust mite stuff
- Ash and chemical residue from years of household products
- Pollen, mold spores, and some mold
- Old skin flakes from people and pets
- Various fibers from carpet and such
- Pesticide, soot, and people and pet hair
- Bacteria and microorganisms
So, cleaning the air ducts is a good idea. There is probably still some sawdust and drywall dust left over from when the house was built.
Decon 5 is a fantastic decontamination post-cleaning treatment. Decon 5 destroys all pathogens and biologic growths, kill mold and mildew, neutralize chemicals, and decontaminate from every health and allergenic threat.