Our products are designed for professional use. Companies, service providers, or operations wishing to purchase the product will need to take our FREE online course. It is about 13 pages and easy to follow. While our products are biodegradable, non-toxic, and easy to apply; there are associated protocols that may be needed for various applications in addition to our course:
- Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct service, and Air Detox System
- Decontamination and detoxification
- Mold Inspection and Remediation
- Emergency services such as fire, ambulance, or flood
- Hoarder home, trauma and death scenes
- Nursing homes, hospice, medical offices, and hospitals.
- Drug and meth house decontamination
- Chemical spills and chemical pollutant mitigation
- Pet boarding, veterinarian, farm, and animal shelters
- Schools, Day Care, and Sports facilities
- Barracks, prison facilities, and communal areas
Each of these applications have associated demands and concerns. Hence, it is expected that anyone already trained or experienced to service these needs can easily understand and adapt our application course to align with their standards or requirements.
To get free of charge access to our training, contact a regional office found on our Contact Page. Or, use the Contact page to request the access link and code that may be freely shared with your staff and workers.
(You will need the passcodes that you can request on our Contact Page)